Daryl G. Upole III
Full-time faculty as Assistant Professor since 2006 in Business Management and Related Technologies (BMRT). Teaches all Accounting Technology, Business Management Technology, and Real Estate Technology courses offered at the campus as well as some College of Business courses in accounting, finance, and marketing.
Daryl is also the Academic Advisor for students seeking Associate Degrees in Accounting Technology or Business Management Technology. He is also able to assist students seeking a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree.
Masters in Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Cleveland State University in 1994.
Bachelor's in Business Administration; major in Accounting from Ohio University in 1982.
Various professional experience in the governmental and private sectors as business manager, chief financial officer, real estate broker/owner, and real estate investor.
Has taught at the Ashtabula Campus since 1992.
- Certified Public Account
- Ohio Real Estate Broker's License
CONTACT INFOPhone: 440-964-4269
COURSES TEACHINGSpring 2015
- BMRT 11000 - 200 Introduction To Business
- BMRT 21000 - 200 Business Law And Ethics I
- BMRT 21050 - 200 Fund - Marketing Tech
- BMRT 21052 - 200 Professional Selling Technique
- BMRT 11000 - 240 Introduction To Business
- BMRT 21020 - 240 Intro - Entrepreneurship
- BMRT 11000 - 201 Introduction To Business