Daryl G. Upole III
Full-time faculty as Assistant Professor since 2006 in Business Management and Related Technologies (BMRT). Teaches all Accounting Technology, Business Management Technology, and Real Estate Technology courses offered at the campus as well as some College of Business courses in accounting, finance, and marketing.
Daryl is also the Academic Advisor for students seeking Associate Degrees in Accounting Technology or Business Management Technology. He is also able to assist students seeking a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree.
Masters in Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Cleveland State University in 1994.
Bachelor's in Business Administration; major in Accounting from Ohio University in 1982.
Various professional experience in the governmental and private sectors as business manager, chief financial officer, real estate broker/owner, and real estate investor.
Has taught at the Ashtabula Campus since 1992.
- Certified Public Account
- Ohio Real Estate Broker's License
CONTACT INFOPhone: 440-964-4269
COURSES TEACHINGSpring 2014
- ACTT 11000 - 200 Accounting I - Financial
- ACTT 20012 - 200 Acount Software Applications
- BMRT 21020 - 200 Intro - Entrepreneurship
- BMRT 21052 - 200 Professional Selling Technique
- FIN 36063 - 200 Individual Investment Analy
- MKTG 45046 - 200 Personal Selling
- BMRT 11000 - 240 Introduction To Business
- BMRT 21020 - 240 Intro - Entrepreneurship
- BMRT 40092 - 200 Practicum In Bmrt
- BMRT 11000 - 201 Introduction To Business
- ACTT 21003 - 200 Fund Of Tax Preparation
- BMRT 21004 - 200 Intro - Bus Statistics