Dr. Joseph Kuvshinikov
Teaches financial, managerial, payroll and cost accounting, accounting for entrepreneurs, cost control and analysis for management, computerized accounting systems, individual investigation in technology, introduction to business, introduction to corporate tax preparation, principles of fraud examination
Master of Business Administration - Business Administration from Pennsylvania State University in 1992
Bachelor of Science - Accounting from Pennsylvania State University in 1987
Received the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Award for Excellence in Accounting Studies
With the Ashtabula Campus since 1984.
He has also worked at the Pennsylvania State University, Gannon University and the Northwest Institute of Research.
OFFICEDepartment of Accounting
CONTACT INFOPhone: 440-964-4284
COURSES TEACHINGFall 2014
- ACTT 21000 - 200 Accounting Iii - Financial
- MIS 34185 - 200 Ind And Group Behav - Organiz
- MIS 44152 - 200 Collaborative Project Managemt
- MIS 44163 - 200 Global Business Management
- ACTT 11001 - 200 Accounting Ii - Managerial
- MIS 34165 - 200 Dynamics Of Leadership