Teaches technical physics, physics for health technology, physics-entertainment and art, polymers, computer automated design
Master of Technology, Kent State University
B.S. Physics, Kent State University
With the Ashtabula Campus since 1993
Patents and Publications:
- Nylon Coated Ammunition, Serial No. 955072
- Radiation Thickened Sheet Molding Compound, Patent Pending
- Composite Coupler for Horizontal Boring Applications (held by Lamson and Sessions Corp)
- Method to Improve the Biodegradability of Cellulose Acetate, Patent Pending
- "Transport of Nitrous Oxide Through Activated Carbon,"K. M. Yin, M. A. Czayka, and R. Madey, Bulletin Amer. Phys. Soc. 19 no. 2173 (1974)
- "The Volume Adsorption Capacity of Activated Carbon for Selected Trace Contaminants," R. Forsythe, M. A. Czayka, R. Madey, and J. Povlis, Amer. Phys. Soc. (New York 1976)
- "A Dispersion Model Approach to the Preliminary Design of Adsorber Beds for Trace Contaminants," R. Madey, M. A. Czayka, R. Forsythe, J. Povlis, and K. M. Yin, The American Society of Mechanical Engineers, New York, 76-ENA’s-34
- "Composite Coupler For Horizontal Boring Applications," M. A. Czayka, and P. K. Meunchen, Society of Plastics Engineers, ANTEC, (Toronto, 1997)
- LPMC Molded Fiber Optics Junction Box, M. A. Czayka and D. W. Wilson, Society of Plastics Engineers, ANTEC (Atlanta, 1998).
- "Effects of Electron Beam Processing Parameters on Mechanical Properties of Polycarbonate," J. Chen, M. Czayka, Roberto M. Uribe, Radiation Physics and Chemistry, 74 (2005), 31-35.
- "Irradiation Temperature Effects on the Mechanical Properties of Polycarbonate," J. Chen, M. Czayka, Roberto M. Uribe, Technical Note, Submitted (2005)
- "Radiation Thickening of Iso-Polyester Resins," M. Czayka, M. Fisch, M. Uribe, C. Vargas-Aburto, Radiation Physics and Chemistry, Accepted 2006.
OFFICECollege of Technology
CONTACT INFOOops! There was a problem retrieving this person's contact information.
Please try again in a few minutes...