Teaches nursing agency III
M.S.N. from Case Western Reserve University in 2000
With the Ashtabula Campus since 2001
"From Staff Development to Academia: A Look Before You Leap" in the Journal for Staff Development, March/April 2009 (with Julie Senita, Assistant Professor of Nursing, Kent State University Ashtabula).
Presented the poster "How to Recognize MRSA Infection in Schools and how to Avoid It - Enhancing faculty scholarship through collaboration among disciplines and community resources" at the National League of Nursing Education and Research Summit in New Orleans, LA in January, 2009 (with Julie Senita).
OFFICECollege of Nursing
CONTACT INFOPhone: 440-964-4360
COURSES TEACHINGSpring 2015
- NRST 20208 - 200 Nursing Agency Iii
- NRST 20212 - 200 Practicum
- NURS 20950 - 200 Human Growth Develop Hlth Prof
- NURS 45000 - 200 Health Maintain And Restor
- NURS 20950 - 240 Human Growth Develop Hlth Prof
- NURS 20950 - 201 Human Growth Develop Hlth Prof