- MSN in Nursing from Walden University, Michigan (2011)
- BSN in Nursing from the Chamberlain College of Nursing, Ohio (2009)
- ADN in Nursing from the Huron School of Nursing, Ohio (2004)
- BSC in Applied Chemistry from the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria (1984)
- Adjunct Faculty at Cuyahoga Community College
- Nurse in the Operating Room at Huron Hospital, Cleveland Clinic
- Clinical Faculty at the Huron School of Nursing
- Substitute Teacher at Bedford High School
- Lecturer at Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Nigeria
With the Ashtabula Campus since 2011
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
"Communication Tools in Diabetic Wound Care Education": MSN Capstone Synthesis Practicum. Archived at Walden University (Ubani, 2011).
"Mangrovebarks/Red Onion Skin Thermosphere: A Preparation of Heat reactive Thermosetting adhesive and Glue Mix Formulation for the Manaufacture of Plywood": A Dissertation in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Degree of BSc. (Hons) Applied Chemistry. Archived at University of PortHarcourt, (Reg. No. U80/1433, Ubani, 1984).