Dr. Robert T. White
- freshman composition
- Great Books I, II
- The Beat Generation
- Short Story
- British/American 20th c. Authors
- Business & Professional Writing
- Hardboiled Detective Fiction
- Ph.D. in English from University of Arkansas in 1985 (Dissertation: Point of View in the Novels of William Styron)
- M.A. in English from University of Arkansas in 1976
- B. A. in English from Kent State University in 1972
- Salem College in Salem, West Virginia.
With the Ashtabula Campus since 1987
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
Haftmann's Rules. Forestdale, MA: Grand Mal, 2011. Print.
John Steinbeck, the Good Companion: The Memoirs of His Friend Dook. By Carlton A. Sheffield. Intro. Richard Blum. Ed. and notes Terry White. Berkeley, CA: Creative Arts, 2001. Print.
The Sibling Society: Papers Presented at the Robert Bly Colloquium. Ed. Terry White. Lanham, MD: University Press of America, 2000. Print.
White, Terry, and Myron J. Smith. Jr. Cloak and Dagger: An Annotated Guide to Spy Thrillers. 3rd ed. Fwd. Joe Poyer. Pref. Julian Rathbone. Westport, CT: Greenwood, 1995. Print.