Room Scheduling Information
Before you request a room, you must first check your Outlook Calendar for room availability;
1. Go to folder list (lower left side of your screen).
2. Public folders
4. Campus Ashtabula
5. Classroom & Conference rooms
6. Select & click on the building you wish to use:
- Health and Science Bldg.
- Main Hall (then select classrooms or conference rooms)
7. Click on the room you want to reserve.
8. A calendar will appear.
9. Click on the month & date you need to reserve and the daily schedule will appear for that particular room.
10. If the schedule is empty during the times you need the room, the room is available (Please remember that at least a 30 minute space is needed before and after each booking to allow for setup and teardown time. More time will be needed for larger events.)
11. If an event appears on the schedule, the room is already booked, and you must select another room.
12. Once you have selected a room, continue on here to the Room Reservation Form.
13. Once you submit your room reservation request, you will have the opportunity to request promotional help from Communications and Marketing.