Tuition and Fees
OTA books usually average $350.00 per semester.
OTA students also incur the following costs:
- Lab fees (approximately $25-75 per semester)
- Certified Background compliance tracking $35
- Current physical examination and immunizations
- CPR certification
- Fingerprinting/Criminal Background check ($78.00 per year)
- Clinical education expenses (travel, uniform, name tag and meals)
There are no school-owned residence halls at the Ashtabula Campus. However, there are apartments in the area that students who have opted not to commute have rented in the past.
FINANCIAL AID / SCHOLARSHIPS
Information on general financial aid and scholarships is available from the Office of Financial Aid.The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov