Certified Athletic Trainers!
Would a Physical Therapist Assistant license give you job security?
Would dual certification make you more marketable?
Available ONLY at Kent State Ashtabula
Application deadline has been extended!
Classes start May 2014
Our Athletic Trainer Transition concentration is the only CAPTE-accredited program in the country designed to add the knowledge and skill set of a PTA to your athletic training competencies.
- Coursework is completed online
- Two weekends each semester (6 weekends total) on-campus for lab instruction.
- State of the art PT lab, cadaver lab, human patient similar and much more in the new Robert S. Morrison Health and Science Building.
- Classes are June to May, followed by 12 weeks of full-time clinical education.
- Clinical education can be completed in your home area.
The accredited Kent State at Ashtabula PTA Program option for Certified Athletic Trainers is preparing to admit the upcoming class:
- Application deadline - Extended!
- Classes start - May 2014