RTT Preadmission Requirements
PROGRAM PRE-ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate from an accredited high school or receive a passing score on the GED examination.
- Completion of high school or college Biology (BSCI 10001 or higher)
- Completion of high school or college Algebra (MATH 10023 or higher)
- Completion of high school or college Chemistry (CHEM 10030 or higher)
- Only math and science courses taken within the past 7 years can be used to fulfill admission criteria.
- A minimum "C" (2.0) grade in required courses
- A cumulative GPA of > 2.70
- Complete at least 4 hours of job shadowing with a respiratory therapist. (Forms are located in the Information and Application Packet)