Clinical Instructor Training Annual Training Instructions
1. Print all forms from the Clinical Instructor Training Website.
2. Read the Clinical Grading Information Document on the website.
3. Complete the Grading Quiz.
4. Watch Hand washing Video and Nasal Cannula Competency Video.
5. While watching the procedure videos, follow along and mark each step on the DataArc competency form as "Satisfactory" or "Unsatisfactory".
6. Grade the overall competency as "Satisfactory" or "Major Unsatisfactory".
7. Sign your name and the date completed on the competency form.
8. Submit 3 forms to Amy Rodenhausen via email, mail, fax, or in person (see below).
9. Forms and quiz will be graded and results will be discussed with you individually. Instructors will receive a certificate upon final completion of annual instructor training.