Ashtabula County Heartwalk
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Join us on Sunday, April 21 at Spire Institute in Geneva
to support the American Heart Association and the Start! Heart Walk!
The festival opens at 8:00 am and the walk will kick-off at 9:00 am.
The 2013 Ashtabula County Heart Walk goal is to raise over $160,000!
Kent State University at Ashtabula is committed to help raise $5,000
towards the county goal. Please support us!
- Over 1,000 walkers are expected.
- Indoor 1 and 3 mile non-competitive routes.
- 5K Fun-Run
- Raises more than $160,000 for research, education, and advocacy efforts right here in Northeast Ohio
- Is a fun, family-friendly event that allows walkers to celebrate their fundraising efforts
- Honors and remembers those who have suffered from cardiovascular disease and stroke