"Save My Semester" workshops on tap throughout NovemberPosted Nov. 6, 2013
This program provides assistance to any student who does not meet his or her academic goals at midterm time. The workshop will focus on helping students to set goals and develop an action plan. In addition, the workshop will provide tips on improving academic skills including items such as goal setting, identification of academic success resources, GPA calculation, time management, and test taking tips.
The workshops will occur on the following days and times:
- Tuesday, Nov. 12: 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13: 3 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 14: 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 18: 11 a.m.-Noon
- Tuesday, Nov. 19: Noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 20: 9:45 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 21: 8:45 a.m.-9:45 a.m.
All workshops are free and will be held in Room 113 of the Technology Building. Students only need to attend one workshop and no reservation is necessary - all you have to do is show up!
For further details, call the Office of Student Services at 330-675-8860.