Do YOU want to attend college while still in high school?Posted Jan. 20, 2011
Kent State University at Ashtabula wants you to know about a state-funded program that provides FREE college credits to qualified students while they are STILL in high school: The Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) Program.
You can attend college for free while still in high school. PSEO college credits apply to both high school and college graduation. The KSU Ashtabula Campus offers a wide range of courses so that you can take advantage of this terrific opportunity right in your own backyard.
In addition to saving money, students can:
• Get a head start on college - take a few courses or even earn an associate degree!
• Accumulate college credits for FREE!
• Earn credits that transfer to other colleges and universities
*KSU Ashtabula’s PSEO requirements:
• A grade point average of 3.0 or higher
• Score of 23 or better on your ACT composite score
• Letters of recommendation from two high school teachers and a guidance counselor
• A satisfactory score on Kent State University’s COMPASS assessment test
Save money and time. Experience first-hand what university courses are like. Call Kent State University at Ashtabula today to learn more.