Prospective students invited to explore Kent TrumbullPosted Feb. 28, 2013
Explore Kent State Trumbull
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Area high school students who are looking at Kent State University at Trumbull as a possible higher education destination will get an opportunity to explore the campus, its programs and much more at the "Explore Kent State Trumbull" event which will be held on Tuesday, March 19 from 2 p.m.-6 p.m. on Kent Trumbull campus.
The purpose of the event is to allow prospective students to explore the campus, learn about its various programs and help existing and exploratory students to find a major. In addition, there will be information available regarding admissions and financial aid options.
Kent State Trumbull features:
- Over 24 different associate or bachelor's degrees
- The lowest university tuition in the area - $5,472 per year
- Small class sizes, featuring 22-to-1 student to faculty ratio
- FREE campus-wide WiFi
- Honors Program
- Scholarship opportunities
- Student Organizations and much more
Campus tours will occur throughout the event. For additional information, contact the Office of Student Services at 330-675-8860.