Student Ambassadors Details Page
Career Goal: To secure a job in an outpatient facility working as a PTA to help people in pain. Then I would like to obtain a bachelors degree after graduating from the PTAT program.
College Tip: Make friends who encourage and help you succeed. Also have fun and work hard!
Best thing about KSUAC: The small campus is easy to navigate and everyone wears a smile!
Interesting fact about yourself: I enjoy playing guitar when I’m not studying J
Top ten reasons a student should attend KSUAC:
- The staff is wonderful and there are learning centers/support services available which are helpful
- The new health and science building is an amazing facility
- It is easy to navigate and drive to the campus
- The smaller sized classes promote more one on one time and additional learning opportunities
- The cadaver lab is incredible
- There are many programs and degrees to pursue
- The campus is safe
- Parking is free!
- When it’s warm outside, there are picnic tables under the trees where students can study or enjoy lunch
- The beach is right across the street!