Student Ambassadors Details Page
Geneva High School; 1974
Career Goal: To make my community a better place to live and work.
College Tip: Be proactive with your assignments.
Best thing about KSUAC: The faculty and staff.
Interesting fact about yourself: I was voted “Person with the best hair” by my senior class in high school.
Top ten reasons a student should attend KSUAC:
1) The faculty and staff are excellent.
2) It is close to home.
3) It is affordable.
4) You can sit in the courtyard and read a good book or just relax.
5) Donut Thursday at Loretta’s.
6) The diversity of the student body
7) It is close to the Harbor and all its fun shops and restaurants.
8) There are a lot of great student organizations to get involved with.
9) You can listen to the waves crashing against the Lake Erie shoreline on a blustery day.
10) You can watch the Canadian geese grazing in the lawn on the campus.