The Plow will begin accepting submissions of artwork on December 1, 2013.
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at midnight
To ensure an impartial evaluation and selection process, only the faculty advisor has
access to the original Plow submissions. The student staff members evaluating your
work to determine whether to accept it for publication do not have access to author
information until after all selections are final. The selection committee is composed
entirely of Kent State Ashtabula students.
- The Plow only publishes work produced by Kent State Ashtabula students.
- Artwork must have been created in 2013 or 2014.
- The work need not have been created for a class project.
- You can submit up to three (3) works for consideration.
- Submissions accompanied by incomplete information will not be considered.
Image File Submission Requirements
- Images of artwork must be saved in .jpg format
- Maximum .jpg file size permitted is 12 MB
- Image resolution must be 300 dpi
- Color images must be saved in CMYK mode
- Black & white images must be saved in grayscale mode
- DO NOT put your name anywhere on the art piece itself (this is a blind review process)
Questions regarding artwork images can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepting submissions online starting December 1, 2013!